Use these questions to help you choose the Managed Care Organization (MCO) that is best for you or your family:
- Do you want to keep your doctor or clinic or do you want a new one?
- Does the MCO have the doctors, hospitals and specialists you use?
- Do you need a Primary Care Provider (PCP) who speaks a certain language?
- How far are you willing to travel to see your PCP?
- Does anyone in your family have special health needs?
- What value-added (extra) services does the plan have?
To choose or change an MCO:
- Use our Compare Plans page to find which MCOs are available where you live, and to see extra programs and services for each MCO.
- If you have a provider you want to keep, use our Find a Provider page to find out which MCOs your provider works with.
- Our Find a Provider page also lets you see where doctors, hospitals and specialists are located on a map and which languages they speak.
- To choose an MCO and enroll, go to the Enroll page. Or call the Managed Care HelpLine at 1-800-643-2273.
- For questions or help choosing an MCO, call the Managed Care HelpLine at 1-800-643-2273.